Monday, June 25, 2007

Paris primed for freedom

Today is the last day behind bars for inmate No. 9818783.Tomorrow hotel heiress Paris Hilton checks out of L.A.'s Lynwood jail, where she reportedly lost weight during her tumultuous 23-day lockup, but found God and a whole new appreciation for the simple life.The blond socialite, jailed for 45 days for violating her probation when she was caught driving with a suspended licence, earned 22-days credit for good behaviour.
"I'm so much more grateful for everything that I have, even just to have a pillow at night or food," Hilton, 26, told E! News' Ryan Seacrest in a telephone interview last week."I just can't wait to see my family and have a nice meal and be in my own bed and appreciate all the things I took for granted and never really thought much about."

1 comment:

PaHa said...

So what's the difference between criminal and hero? Which one Paris thinks she is?